Race Control should be able to have one way communication to every pod, or individual pods as required.
Pods should connect automatically to server at startup.
Race Control should be divide the room into groups.
Install Teamspeak – don’t bother with any of the Overwolf stuff when it asks.
Run TeamSpeak 3 and connect to your intended server. Ignore the automatic setup wizard.
- Add to bookmark
- Set ‘Connect on Startup’ to checked
- Apply and OK
- Activate Microphone Automatically – Disabled
- Reconnect – Enabled
- Warn when talking while microphone is muted – Disabled
- Start TeamSpeak Automatically with Windows – Enabled
- Tray Icon – Minimize to Tray
- Select Playback Device.
- You can also set the volume here.
- Sound Pack – Sounds deactivated.
Once setup on each Pod, the PC will automatically connect to TeamSpeak, enter the default channel.
Connect in the same way as the pods as an user with admin privileges.
Run Setup Wizard to set up Microphone
From Race Control, you can create several channels to divide the room, or drag clients into a race control room to speak to them individually or in groups.